Saturday, May 18, 2013

Another Lunatic Conspiracy Theorist Wishes a Word With You

March Against Monsanto


Some of you may be tired of hearing me tell you all the stuff that concerns me, especially since so many things concern me. So today, we have a visiting lunatic conspiracy theorist, world renowned geneticist David Suzuki,  explaining why he's also concerned about one of the same things I am:  genetically modified foods. 

After you've watched, think about going to the March Against Monsanto Saturday, May 25.  There's likely a gathering in your area.  You can see when and where here.  I know, it's a Saturday, and it's downtown, or wherever, and it's Saturday(!) but is it worth losing your Saturday to try to stop the phenomenon where you pay people to feed you poison?



No comments:

Post a Comment